Monday, November 5, 2007

Welcome

There's no delicate way to put this, so I'll just make it short and simple right up front: people are idiots.

I've been working in one customer service job after another over the past eight years, and have encountered some of the very dumbest, most insane people ever conceived on this planet. While commiserating with a friend about the torrent of pain I've endured, he suggested that I write every single one of my stories down. Since I'm blessed with free space on Blogger and a unjustified belief that everyone wants to hear what I have to say, I've taken his advice.

So here, I'll let you in on my world of agony, three times a week. Some of the stories will be quick; some will be long; all of them will make you glad you don't have my job.

Most of the stories will be about my longest-held job, delivering pizza for an unnamed chain (we'll just call them Pizza Place). But I can always dip back to my original job -- rental agent for a car rental company -- if I feel like it: no shortage of stupidity there, either.

This blog will go on as long as it can -- you know, until I run out of stories. Which will happen once people stop being stupid. I'm not holding my breath.

Feel free to leave comments or e-mail me stories of your own.

No comments: