Sunday, March 16, 2008

Smile!

Mini Boss has an iPhone. A handy piece of technology, that: browse the internet, look at maps, listen to music. Oh, and make phone calls.

It also has a camera, which I conveniently forget whenever Mini Boss wants to hide around the corner and stealthily take pictures of something amusing. Like, say, me trying to deal with some idiot on the phone.

Me, pissed

I can't even remember which idiot I was dealing with at the time. I think it was one of those "Hand the phone to the person in the house with the least information" calls. But who knows. I apparently make funny faces when I'm angry.

Fortunately for Mini Boss and the peanut gallery at Pizza Place, the phone call lasted long enough for me to approach the edge of a breakdown, as you can see here in Figure 2.

Head in hands

Feel the love.

(And if you look closely at the order pad I'm using, you'll notice that it's blank. Which means I was on the phone with them long enough to want to take a flamethrower to people, and they still hadn't gotten around to ordering anything.)

1 comment:

Scott said...

I remember my pizza job days. Probably alot better now with online ordering.