Thursday, January 3, 2008

Communication breakdown

Now, I wouldn't want to give the impression that the Dumbest Waitress is the only dumb waitress we've got. Far from it. In fact, a server we just lost had a similar encounter with Mini Boss after the buffet ended one night.

She walks up to him and says, "Soup?"

He says, "Huh?"

"Soup?"

"...What about it?"

"Soup."

"Um...do you...want some...?"

"SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUP!"

"What -- what the --"

"Okay, fine, I guess I'll do it myself."

She starts to walk off. He stops her and says, "Wait: are you asking me to take down the buffet?" In addition to pizza, our buffet includes spaghetti, macaroni, and...soup.

"Yeah," she says. "Duh."

Well, it was obvious that's what she meant, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where can i find these people and can i have one, but only if i can keep em at your place